Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Monday, June 1, 2009

HOT DAYUM!



Okay I don't have Showtime in my tv package. I am cheap, what can I say? Well after screaming like a 12 year old girl half the night with Twilight and MTV, my directv was showing the premeire episode of Nurse Jackie on like channel 101. I was curious, b/c Peter Fuckable plays in it. He is now Dr. Fuckable! He is not compassionate in this role, he plays a cocky arrogant know it all asshole, that doesn't listen to the nurses when it comes to patients and their care that is needed. But still Peter in a lab coat....hello...hiney tingles. Well he gets told off on and I loved it! Nurse Jackie had no problem putting Dr. Fuckable in his place. I forgot Peter's character name-hello I was distracted. I really want Showtime again, this is a show I would so watch. I loved it!

This picture is just um yeah. DROOL....hello Fuckbable!

No comments:

Post a Comment