Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sexytime with Bella and Edward

I have no idea who made these gifs, but there is a story to them. I am going to tell you the story.


Bella, I am tired of just kissing you all the time, so I had a talk with my hot brothers and they gave me house shattering pointers.Like having sex standing up.

Bella, love, I am glad you agree....hold on going to fast, I am going to jizz my pants.Um they said to slow me down to try dry humping me like a spider monkey in a tree.....I think Emmett wants to laugh at me. They also suggested role playing, but I am afraid of this one Bella, what if I kill you? Does my face give away that I stole your virtue and we had pre-marital sex? I mean, Bella, we are grinning like the teenagers filled with angst that we are. I hope the warewolf doesn't find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment