Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fantastic Friday


Oh kill me now. The Hat, the lips, the smirk, the pinstripes and all I can do is stare at your crotch. Seriously, I am 32 freaking years old and a 24 year should never have the vagina osmosis capacity that he has on me.

Anyway, I think it is the alcohol that is making my vagina respond more to this picture than my brain is. That vagina is always getting me in trouble with regards to Jackson.

Please, Jackson, if you ever stumble upon this blog in your late night of web surfing, please disregard everything that is typed. I am buzzed and slightly ashamed of myself for admitting that you do things to me based on a picture. It doesn't help that I was near you at Khyber and you smiled at me with those perfect teeth. It was the only time I think I was rendered speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment