Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Feel the need to send Monkey Mail?

As some of the Twilight people know, Mr. Rathbone (god why does he have such a naughty sounding last name) and a few of his buddies have a band called 100 Monkeys. You can send them guitar picks-they are in dire need of them.
100 Monkeys
P.O.Box 48617
Los Angeles, CA 90015

Some people don't like their music, some people do. I like their music. It took me a few times-okay months-to listen to them. I turned the music on and was like shut it off.....making my ears bleed. Seriously, I couldn't stand the music. I am being honest here. Then one day, I was in a really crappy crappy mood and went to my trusty Myspace and clicked on Jello......and I laughed hysterically at the made up song. Then I made my way to the music again....I slowly started liking it. Now it is like I will listen to them here, I will even drive to PA to listen to them there, I will listen to them anywhere.

So he is one HOT SEXY MONKEY! I want him to be my Monkey Man....

No comments:

Post a Comment