Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Suspenders Anyone??

Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that would
LOVE to yank on those suspenders!!
I think I'm gonna have dreams about undressing this
Sexy Man tonight!!
That picture just screams 'Come And Get Me'!!
I only wish!!!!
Oh look, He's already started undressing for us!!
Suspenders look so hot hanging down around a guys ass.
Especially if that guy is J.Action!!!!
And I'd like to use Cathie's term
Vagina Osmosis!!

1 comment:

  1. These had to be the Sunday show at Khybur over Memorial day weekend! That man is all sorts of hot!

    ReplyDelete