Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I would like to say

That I am happy 100 Monkeys decided on a venue! Thank you guys. I will see you on Saturday at 9pm in front! I will the one wearing all black! This trip has been dubbed Slapperfest 2009! Camera is ready, liver is ready for major detoxing action that will be needed on Sunday, got dirty thoughts running through my mind over J.Action.


Seriously this man is HOT! He has taken over my Robert Obsession! I will always adore Robert, but Jackson needs some Twilight Appreciation and Love!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!!! (It's Kristina from the 100 Monkeys show!!) Found your blog. Woo hoo! I haven't done anything with mine yet... because I need to be at work at 45 minutes. But I'll start on it tonight. Thanks for sharing such a wicked night with us!!! Rock on! Go Monkeys, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!! I see Kristina has already stopped by. What a night huh? They put on quite a show! Maybe we'll see you guys at another concert in the future. Can't wait to read more of your blogs!! Show some Monkey Love!!!! WooHoo ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG if I didn't have adult responsibility I would so be a roadie for 100 Monkeys! Great night....it was destined that we would meet! I thought of you both as we drove through your town on the way home!

    ReplyDelete