Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hmmmm......


I was told about a movie called Hurt starring Jackson. So I goggled the movie deets and I can't find a release date. I will have to wait. Patience is not my thing, me and waiting do not go together well.

Anyway....why did I have to search through 33 pages of google images to find Jackson shirtless? It wasn't even full on frontal chest shot either. I see Kellan shirtless on the first page. He is too sexy for his shirt, Robert is shirtless (it can be photoshopped whatever) 3 pages in. He is modest. I get it. Peter has his chest showing in 2 pictures on the first page. Hell lets google the images for TL-yes typical teenage boy showing his abs in three pictures on the first page.

Hello Jackson, please show us your chest more. Same for you Robert. You two are hot, I need to see more skin. Thankyouforyourcooperation

1 comment: