Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have a confession


Dear Office of Names Person,

I realize you are busy, but can you tell me who approved of the Facinelli last name and its pronunciation? I talk fast and it never comes out right. It comes out as Fineashell

Or most commonly Peter Fuckable. I know I am acting on behalf of Peter, but the evidence presents itself. Is he not Fineashell or Fuckable? I knew you would agree with my assessment.
Thanks for your attention to this matter
Sincerely,
Me.

3 comments:

  1. I have to fully agree with your statements there Cathie. I mean seriously how do you pronounce that??? I like your last names better.

    YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Cathie! Funny blog - luuurv the name - and the sims post is awesome!!

    I think it's pronounced "FACH-in-elli - i read somewhere in my twi-travels that he uses that "hard c" pronunciation, so it's NOT Fas-in-elli.

    But you will probably just want to keep on using "Fuckable" at this point - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuckable yes ;) very very fuckable ;)

    hahah people people people! it's fass-eh-nelly (fass like as in fasten)

    ReplyDelete