Welcome Slappers and Fellow Twihards

This is a blog to celebrate and appreciate the wonderful casting job of the Cullen Men. Feel free to drool, daydream, and hallucinate about these wonderful men and the georgous characters that they play.

Friday, April 10, 2009

"Ode to Rob" - by FM21

Dear Rob,
Oh, how I do love thee,
Please make love to me.
I don't care if you stink,
I'll bathe you - *wink, wink*.
From your luscious lips,
to your sexy hips,
I can't help but stare
I'll kiss you everywhere.
Your in my dreams nightly,
In which you hold me tightly.
Oh, Rob, your the hottest hot,
And I love when you kiss that spot.
Oh, wait, that's my fantasy,
Sigh...this is what you do to me.
I can't ever even concentrate,
You must be my soul-mate.
No, I'm not some crazy girl-fan,
But you are one fine, fine man.
You can come to me anytime,
My hubby won't even mind.
Because you are my free-pass,
So, come and bring that sexy ass!
Hugs and Kisses,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment